We are sold out!
We can’t wait to see you! Friday, Oct 2nd, 6-9pm @ CityLink Center, 800 Bank Street, Cincinnati. The party starts at 6; stage program begins at 7.
All seating groups will be placed no less than 8ft apart so you can enjoy the performances safely with your own crew. Masks are required, unless eating or drinking. While seated with your group, you may remove your mask. For more information, please refer to our FAQs.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for bringing this evening to life!
Our mission is to show God’s love to those in need by providing an integrated path to holistic life-change.
Poverty leaves no corner of our city untouched. The challenge is complex and requires new approaches and ways of thinking. In response, we’ve harnessed the power of our city’s incredible resources through an innovative collaboration on a single campus. At CityLink, our clients find access to a wide range of career and asset-building opportunities, ongoing support, lasting relationships, and a holistic path to a better future for themselves and their families.
Join us in pursuit of this mission.
When and Where is The Comeback?
- Date: Friday, October 2nd from 6-9pm
- Location: The CityLink Center (event happening in the rear lot, look for the balloons!) 800 Bank Street Cincinnati, OH 45214
- Gate to the rear lot is located on Bank Street and opens at 6pm for check-in with food/drinks and music
- Stage Program starts at 7
Where can we park?
Free Parking is available in the CityLink lot, along Bank Street and other surrounding streets.
What will happen if the weather is bad?
As long as it’s possible, we will hold the event (there’s nothing like a little drizzle to help create the intense sports atmosphere!). If, however, the weather is severe enough that we have to cancel, tickets will not be refunded. All tickets purchased will be processed as donations to CityLink.
Are kids welcome at The Comeback?
ID’s will be checked at the door as alcohol will be served. The event and program is not specifically designed for children, but they are welcome to attend with parents. Social distancing is a top priority, so we ask that parents support their little ones in staying close to their group throughout the event and in designated seating areas during the program.
Is this event handicap accessible?
The entire event will be held outdoors across both a paved and gravel lot that has various levels of elevation. Wheelchairs (or strollers) may have a harder time navigating the gravel lot.
What safety guidelines can I expect?
- All festivities will take place outdoors
- Guests will be provided masks and sanitizer upon check-in
- Guests are required to wear masks unless eating or drinking or seated in their socially distant blocks during the stage program
- Seating for the stage program will be situated in 8’x8′ blocks for your party to sit together.
- Ample social distancing will be clearly marked to allow space between food vendors and drink stations and will allow for proper distancing if lines form.
- Outdoor restrooms will be provided