Position & Description:
To help clients reach their full potential through engaging clients holistically in development services. The Service Coordinator begins the relationship through a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of potential CityLink Center clients. Assessment will identify needs, goals, and strengths specific to the client. Service Coordinators will work with clients to establish and consistently update service plan, and support client as they enroll and attend services at the center. The overall goal of the position is to enhance the quality of client experience and to promote continuity of care for the client through the function of case management. Service Coordinators are accountable for care of the client, as well as coordination and planning of clients’ service plans. The job of the Service Coordinator is to identify clients’ needs and connect them to CityLink Center’s resident and visiting partners and volunteers, working with a long-term advancement plan, to help clients achieve holistic advancement.
Mission and Vision Support:
CityLink’s mission is to show God’s love to those in need; the Service Coordinator is our front-line interface with the client. The approach, care, and tenor of the clients’ experience will be established through the initial contact with the Service Coordinator and through the on-going relationships that are established.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as appropriate):
- Facilitate intake and assessment for clients evaluate current resource strengths and needs, identify future goals, and establish a resource path for completion of goals.
- Perform on-going service coordination: creation of service plan, enlistment of client in services, coordination and support of service plan and goal completion.
- Attend bi-weekly service coordination meetings with partner staff and program director
- Prepare and assign projects and tasks to client services support volunteer team
- Maintain up-to-date client files and outcome measures
- Manage client records, referrals, and service contacts for client benefit.
- Respect client confidentiality at all times, in public, during professional meetings, and in consultative and personal conversations.
- Refer clients for services critical for advancement, but not offered at CityLink.
- Commit to consistently connect clients with available resources, as requested.
- Mature in faith and committed to continuous growth
- Ability to think strategically across multiple priorities and initiatives
- Self-starter and solution focused
- High organizational skills and follow-through
- Relationship Builder/ Collaborator – works well with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work through challenging situations
Education and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor of Social Work degree with 4+ years of experience in the field with case
management or a Masters of Social Work degree with experience in an applicable field
- Experience in working in highly collaborative environment with multiple partners
- Knowledge of management principles and evaluation methods for continuous improvement
- Understanding of and appreciation for client metrics and outcomes measurements
- Proficient in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft and web applications
- Understanding of case management protocol and best practices
- Record keeping skills, SalesForce experience a plus
- Organization and planning skills
- Humility, empathy, compassion
- Ability to constructively deliver invitation and challenge for clients, co-workers, and volunteers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations
where only limited standardization exists.
- Demonstrated capability to conduct one’s self in a calm and professional demeanor when
dealing with the public and/or with difficult situations
- Demonstrated capability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job
- Ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects, and responsibilities
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple initiatives in a dynamic environment.
- Hours are generally Monday through Friday with some Saturdays, between 8am and 9pm
- Must be available for special events, meetings, and training
- Time Commitment: 40+ hours /week
Reports To CityLink Center Client Service Manager
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]