Senior Manager, Business Solutions
Position Title: Senior Manager, Business Solutions
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Cincinnati, OH
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Per Scholas seeks an individual to join our organization who will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky employers, collaborating and executing on a sales strategy where those employers hire Per Scholas graduates.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Open Doors to Employment
- Grow the Per Scholas brand in the Greater Cincinnati Region marketplace, and build trusting and collaborative relationships among all stakeholders within the local business and technology communities.
- Conduct regular outreach to current and prospective employer partners to engage them with Greater Cincinnati campus cohorts as volunteers, speakers, and ultimately employers.
- In concert with a strong network of local employers and technology-sector recruiters that you will grow, identify career opportunities for PS learners and graduates.
- Conduct market research and provide analysis of the region’s technology talent needs and emerging trends within the marketplace to support business solutions’ sales/hiring strategies, evaluate alignment of current curriculum with those needs, and identify opportunities for offering new training courses.
- Support learner Professional Development activities
- Work directly with learners to identify needs, provide necessary resources, create individualized plans for learner achievement, and provide real-time coaching and feedback as needed
- Recommend learners for particular employment opportunities and support learners’ application and interview process with employers and recruiters.
- Connect program graduates and alumni with the resources necessary for them to maintain employment and advance in their careers
- Collaborate with Career Development team on ongoing learner professional development initiatives
- Support admissions, orientation, and onboarding of new learners as needed
Data and Reporting
- Accountable for learner Salesforce data, employment outcomes, and related client reporting
- Accountable for identifying current and prospective employer partners, tracking and evaluating their engagement, generating employer focused reports.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO US:
- Ability to generate new relationships, and/or leverage existing relationships, with employers in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region
- Related professional experience in talent recruiting, career placement, sales and/or job-readiness/workplace skills training a plus.
Data savvy and metrics orientated
- Knowledge of workforce development needs of technology industry, including human resources and/or talent recruiting methods
- Knowledge of Salesforce, SmartSheets and learning management systems
- Ability to track and manage sales-focused prospect data
- Experience with classroom facilitation a plus
- You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented, and a forward-looking catalyst for social change.
- You enjoy a sales-focused role, and are willing to spend a significant portion of your day securing and participating in external facing meetings.
- You are committed to helping match our graduates with employment opportunities, and supporting our graduates in their job search efforts.
- You have a collaborative and flexible work style. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and independently.
- You are an effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- You are tech savvy and learn new tools quickly.
- You are detail oriented, with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- You stand behind our mission, believing that individuals from any community should have access to well-paying career positions, and that talent should be recognized and recruited from many diverse sources.
For this role specifically, we are targeting a salary of $58,000 with a range between $55,000 and $60,000 where the difference in salary is typically determined by several factors, including geography in which the selected candidate resides, and alignment with qualifications and experience.
WHY WORK HERE?
We believe our staff is the heart and soul of the organization. Our workplace culture is challenging, supportive, collaborative and mission-driven. We take a genuine interest in career paths and work-life balance, and welcome contributing ideas from staff at all levels. Working at Per Scholas means working somewhere full of engaging, savvy, diverse people who care deeply about pushing our work forward.
You’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual professional environment, self-development opportunities, innovative technology, and benefits like health care and a 401K match. If you want to work in a progressive organization, where you can build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Per Scholas strives to deliver an equitable compensation and benefits package to support the financial, mental and physical wellness of our staff. We offer 37 paid days off during your first year of employment, Summer Fridays (early close each Friday of the Summer), medical benefits with premiums starting below $20 per paycheck, $1 for $1 matching on 401k contributions up to 6% of pay.
ABOUT PER SCHOLAS:
Per Scholas is a national organization that has been advancing economic mobility for more than 25 years. Through rigorous training, professional development, and robust employer connections, we prepare individuals traditionally underrepresented in technology for high-growth careers in the industry. We partner with leading employers to build more diverse talent pools, directly connecting our graduates to new career opportunities at businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to innovative startups. With campuses in 17 cities, Per Scholas has trained more than 16,000 individuals in tech skills, building bridges to careers in technology. To learn more, visit PerScholas.org and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to email our Talent team at [email protected]. We look forward to viewing your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. See our full EEO statement here.
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]