Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager
Position & Description:
The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for supporting the team and partners in improving client services to achieve outcomes.
The role will study client data to uncover trends and opportunities, then relentlessly run after improving client outcomes. The role will evaluate the entirety of the client experience from recruiting, to engagement, through retention and progression. The role will work closely with partners, staff, clients, volunteers, and service coordinators (social workers) to develop, deploy, and test interventions to better support clients.
The role can include benchmarking and research to understand best practices and alternative approaches that could influence client success.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will closely coordinate activities with the staff of partner agencies, Volunteer Director, and Spiritual Growth Director to ensure optimal approach and outcomes.
Mission and Vision Support: The Continuous Improvement Manager directly supports CityLink’s vision and mission by helping improve client success. This position can identify and accelerate what is working; course correct areas of improvement; and continue to foster an environment of learning and continuous improvement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as appropriate):
- Actively evaluate the client pipeline of recruiting and engagement, understand sub-optimal performance, and identify trends by program/demographic/other factors that could be levers for improvement
- Seek to understand the data with qualitative evaluations, seeking input from clients, service coordinators, and service providers
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative evaluations in regular and ad hoc fashions to clearly distill insights
- Lead transition of insights to action with a team of clients, partners, staff, and volunteers.
- Formulate hypotheses and actionable recommendations to improve performance.
- Implement and monitor process and program improvement strategies.
- Synthesize the results and learnings from improvement initiatives.
- Work with a team to institutionalize improvement efforts that produce desired results.
Project Management of Improvement Efforts
- As needed, develop full-scale project plans to implement improvement areas.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support organization goals in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Track project milestones and deliverables, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Mature in faith and committed to continuous growth
- Ability to think strategically across multiple priorities and initiatives
- Self-starter and solution-focused
- Possess a strong process orientation – high organizational skills and follow-through
- Works well with diverse groups of people and able to lead collaboration
- Ability to work through challenging situations
Education and Experience
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- Experience in process evaluation and data analytics
- Experience in designing and implementing processes and systems to deliver outcomes
- Experience in working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple partners
- Knowledge of management and evaluation methods for continuous improvement
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications and familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- Demonstrated capability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job
- Ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects, and responsibilities
- Ability to work productively in an unstructured environment
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple initiatives in a dynamic and undefined environment
- 20-40 hours /week; to be mutually determined.
- The Center is open from 8-5, M-F, so the majority of hours should align with operations.
- Must be available for special events, meetings, and training
Reports To: Dani Watkins, Director of Programming of CityLink Center
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]