Cashier – Part Time
The Mighty Good Cashier is a part-time, year-round position responsible for greeting customers, taking orders and ensuring that guests have a positive experience at Mighty Good. The Cashier position will be scheduled weekdays, weekends and evenings.
The Cashier has responsibility for managing all customer orders, serving as a liaison between the customer and restaurant and ensuring that the restaurant area is clean and presentable.
About Mighty Good
Mighty Good: Meat n’ Three is an innovative concept specializing in delicious Southern food using incredible local ingredients. The restaurant is located at 1819 Elm Street in the Findlay Market District. The kitchen will be staffed by students in the Findlay Culinary Training Program, a partnership between the Corporation for Findlay Market and Citylink Center. The students will be immersed in a twelve-week program in which Mighty Good will serve as the internship site.
The Cashier will be most guests first impression of the restaurant. They will assist our guests through answering questions related to the restaurant and menu, take their orders, serve nonalcoholic beverages, and assign table numbers to each party.
• Greet guests with a warm and friendly demeanor
• Assist guests and anticipates their needs
• Operate Toast ordering platform and handle cash and credit card transactions
• Adhere to cash handling procedures and policies
• Maintain excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Complete open and closing duties assigned by the manager Values, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization
• Excellent, proven interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Continual on-the-job learning is required
• Send your resume to: [email protected]dotr.com
• Deadline: 9/29/2021
• Pay information: $10 + tip share
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]