Busser – Part Time
The Mighty Good Busser is a part-time, year-round position responsible for cleanliness of the restaurant, running food and restocking. The busser position will be scheduled weekdays, weekends and evenings.
The Busser serves patrons by setting tables, running food, keeping stations fully stocked, adhering to sanitation and safety policies and clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
About Mighty Good
Mighty Good: Meat n’ Three is an innovative concept specializing in delicious Southern food using incredible local ingredients. The restaurant is located at 1819 Elm Street in the Findlay Market District. The kitchen will be staffed by students in the Findlay Culinary Training Program, a partnership between the Corporation for Findlay Market and Citylink Center. The students will be immersed in a twelve-week program in which Mighty Good will serve as the internship site.
The Busser’s primary responsibility is to set, serve, clear and reset tables quickly and efficiently. This person must be friendly and helpful to our guests.
• Clear and reset tables
• Use proper sanitation practices
• Set up, maintain and break down the bus station
• Complete all assigned side work
• Restock NA beverages, beer and paper goods
• Keep floors clean
• Complete restroom checks
• Complete any other tasks as assigned by a manager or supervisor
Values, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization
• Excellent, proven interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Continual on-the-job learning is required
• Send your resume to: [email protected]
• Deadline: 9/29/2021
• Pay information: $10 + tip share
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]