Bartender – Part Time
The Mighty Good Bartender is a part-time, year-round position responsible for taking orders, making drinks and ensuring that guests have a positive experience at Mighty Good. The bartender position will be scheduled weekdays, weekends and evenings.
The bartender has the responsibility of promptly helping guests, making drink tickets, pouring drafts, ensuring all drinks are made to company standards and keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
About Mighty Good
Mighty Good: Meat n’ Three is an innovative concept specializing in delicious Southern food using incredible local ingredients. The restaurant is located at 1819 Elm Street in the Findlay Market District. The kitchen will be staffed by students in the Findlay Culinary Training Program, a partnership between the Corporation for Findlay Market and Citylink Center. The students will be immersed in a twelve-week program in which Mighty Good will serve as the internship site.
● Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and market patrons
● Interact with guests, take orders and account for all product on POS
● Assess bar guests’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
● Check proper identification of customers
● Maintain cleanliness of bar and surrounding bar area
● Maintain product knowledge
● Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
● Change kegs
● Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
● Follow all opening and closing procedures
● Open and close cash drawers
● Complete tip reports
● Ensure that FOH opening and closing checklists are complete
● Troubleshoot POS
● Secure the restaurant at the end of the day
Values, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
● Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization
● Proficiency with social media platforms
● Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal communication skills
● Effective problem-solving and mediation skills
● Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
● Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
● Continual on-the-job learning is required
● Send your resume to: [email protected]
● Deadline: 9/29/2021
● Pay information: $12 + tip share
Think you'd be a good fit?
We'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resumé and cover letter to [email protected]